Information on the right of revocation
RIGHT OF REVOCATION FOR CONSUMERS
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor within the context of a self-employed activity.)
RIGHT OF REVOCATION
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The revocation period shall expire after 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, took possession of the products, provided you have ordered one or
- more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly, or
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, took possession of the last product, provided you have ordered several products within the scope of a standard order and these products are delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, took possession of the last part delivery or the last unit, provided you have ordered a product, which is delivered in several part deliveries or units, or
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, took possession of the products delivered, provided you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Ginerei e.U., Herzog Odilo Straße 31, 5310 Mondsee, Austria, phone: +43 6232 200 60 60, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email). You may use the attached model revocation form, although this is not obligatory.
To meet the revocation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your intention to exercise your right of revocation before the revocation period has expired.
CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
In the event that you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to revoke this contract. We shall carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; you shall not under any circumstances incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until the goods have been returned to us or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your revocation of this contract to us. The deadline shall be deemed to have been met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You shall have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than which is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
MODEL REVOCATION FORM
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to revoke the contract.)
– To Ginerei e.U., Herzog Odilo Straße 31, 5310 Mondsee, Austria, phone: +43 6232 200 60 60, email: email@example.com
– I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) wish to revoke my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper) – date
(*) Delete as appropriate.